lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

AN ADVENTURE OF MY CHILDHOOD

There are some interesting adventures in my childhood, but when I was 6 years old I went to Cancun and the Riviera Maya with my parents and it was the greatest adventure a can remember now.    We went with my parents brother and sister and it was the first time I felt like a big kid and not the baby of the family. 
When my mom told me we were going to Cancun I remember we was very happy because we love to visit new places.  When we arrived to Cancun Airport it was very hot, all people were talking about the different places to visit there and the beautiful of the beach. 
We waited for a transportation that took us to our hotel and it was very big, it has a lot of restaurants and two  theaters  where they had activities for kids and adults, and that was the best part, because with my brother we went to the shows, to the restaurants and to a lot of activities by ourselves, it was the first time I could decide what to do, what time to go to sleep, what to eat, it was a lot of fun.  I found in internet some facts I want to share with all people about Cancun, because it is really a very nice place, the people there is real nice and the sand is white, very clean and the water of the sea is delicious. 
Tips about Cancun Mexico: “www.sunofcancun.com”
Cancun Mexico and the Riviera Maya are located in one of the most unique and exciting tourism areas of the world bordering the Caribbean Sea. Cancun Mexico itself is a great resort city with a vibrating night life. But Cancun Mexico also has many exciting shopping areas and everything else one would need to enjoy a relaxing holidays or vacations.
The surroundings of Cancun Mexico are mainly untouched nature, including jungles, many impressing archeological sites with Maya Pyramids, and all kinds of interesting animals and plants.
And of course there is the Mexican Caribbean Sea. The water at the beaches of the Caribbean’s Sea is among the best and clearest anywhere. So its great for scuba diving and snorkeling. Especially a bit south of Cancun, there is the Great Maya Reef system, along the Riviera Maya.
The Riviera Maya coastline of the far eastern Yucatan peninsula is a living museum to Mexico's cultural and natural heritage. There are virtually hundreds of miles of sugar white beaches, and every now and then a small or medium size, quaint village to stop by.
When we were visiting Cancun we went to visit some places not so far from the hotel.
We went to Cozumel, it was like one hour from the hotel, when we arrived there they told us to get in a big boat, and they took us to the sea, where we could swim with dolphins, this dolphin swim is one of the happiest adventure of my life. If I have the opportunity to repeat it , I will  do it.  I  recommend it because the dolphins are very friendly and we can  share with them the incredible waters of the Caribbean sea that is the home for a lot of dolphins.
It was  amazing when I went  into the water and felt the delicate skin of the dolphins  and  the incredible sensation of feeling and touching them, this was really an unforgettable experience in my life, I have a photo in my room of that day.
Another day we went to Isla Mujeres, and we also visited the Xcaret park, this is another very nice place, I had the opportunity to make snorkel with a lot of fish.  They gave us food to feed them from our hands, then, there we some underground rivers but I was to little to go in there, but I saw the pictures and it is beautiful.
That time we stayed in Cancun one week, but it was my greatest adventure because I had the opportunity to make very different activities and visit such a beautiful place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario